CANADIANS WITH US SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS You are still required to file American Taxes even if you did not live or work in the US as well as Financial Assets aquired outside the US. Seem daunting I can help. I have experience with both FATCA and Expat taxes. I am located in Eureka MT (close to the BC Border). If you are a customer of the Montana Shipping Outlet (montanashipping if you want to ...
Post Ad